Sunday, May 25, 2014

The article that began it all for Driven To Sex

Mid 2005 at 2 or 3 or 4 in the morning, I was sitting in my car adjacent to Langley Park near the Perth CBD, awaiting a girl who was in a booking in the Hyatt hotel.
I wrote this in one take in about 11 minutes. I was too tired to think about it too much. I sent it in to the 'This Life' section of the Weekend Australian the next day. My original title was This Driving Life, which they altered, which was fine by me.
Anyway, I suspect the genesis of the novel, Driven To Sex, was planted in those minutes. This is the article as it appeared in the Review section of the Weekend Australian, Sep 24-25, 2005.

AFL Grandfinal day, as it happened.

I hope you enjoy it.

Driven To Sex is available as an eBook (and hardcopy for Australia & NZ only, at this stage).

Cheers
Hock

driventosex.com



No comments:

Post a Comment