Wednesday, May 28, 2014

A review for Driven To Sex...

Sure, Tina is a mate from way back, so she's biased just a little.
But her take on things is always different and I love her for that.

This is her take on my latest offering.....

Just finished reading my gorgeous friend's new book. It's a rollicking urban tale set in the most isolated city in the world. Perth's title of 'dullsville' would be sent well on its way if the adventures of Paddo and his new companions are ...anything to go by. I felt like I was right with him on his quest to find love, to make decent memories, to drive the best suburban chicanes, and get the best view of the city lights all without getting shot, stabbed or whacked along the way. How Stevie Wonder and Shirley Bassey get a mention is for me to know and you to find out. Do yourself a favour!
 
Thanks Teen xoxo

1 comment: